I’m a book nerd. There I said it. There are few things in life that I enjoy more than curling up in a window seat on a rainy day with a book. Or in a hammock on a sunny day at Fort Zachary Taylor… In honor of National Book Lover’s Day (which was actually last week on 8/9 but I’ve been a bit behind due to this summer cold that decided to sneak up on me!) I thought I’d share with you 5 books that have influenced my life, not only in real estate but in life in general, in no particular order:
- Losing My Virginity: How I’ve Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way – Richard Branson
- The One Thing – Gary Keller
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- The 10X Rule – Grant Cardone
- The Book on Rental Property Investing – Josh Turner
* Sidenote: Each of these books can be ordered through our local Key West bookstore: Books & Books, just give them a call (305-320-0208) and they will give you a ring when it arrives for pickup!
Each of these books have had a different effect on me but the one thing they all had in common was that I couldn’t stop highlighting passages and quotes that made me think and transform into light bulb moments. I go through periods in my life where I crave knowledge and can’t download books fast enough to my kindle and then times when my brain is pulsing with so much information I have to chill and take a step back and process.
Do you have a favorite business (or any!) book that you’d like to share? Comment below and let me know what I should add to my reading list.
I am a full time real estate agent in Key West, if you’re interested in purchasing or selling in Key West or The Florida Keys, please contact me, Krystal Thomas at email@example.com or 305-394-4073.